Monday 8 November 2010

Time to get serious about looking

Job seekers are job seekers, easy to understand. I'm happy to help those that are openly looking.

I have a lot of tips to escape the HR toilet bowl swirl of internet application madness.

That's the easy path.


But I have in my network, what I call "the army of the passionate", at least 50 people who are "looking".


Undercover.

Tonight I sat on the phone and listened to the story of a bul
ly boss who reduced a peer to tears.

I've heard this story too many times.


Like Jimmy McMillan of "The Rent is Too Damn High" party running for Mayor of New York - I don't have
chance of making huge change. Although I am not a karate expert, I am a few cards short of a deck, sure.

But like Jimmy, I have to say my piece and run anyway.

Perhaps I can change just a few lives.

Maybe....ju
st yours.

If I can, I'll certainly die
happy.

I can't take any more stories of mothers fired on maternity leave, phone throwing, swearing, threats, miscarriages due to bosses, serious health risks becau
se of some power tripping dirt bag. I can't fight them, but I have to do something.

So! I have started a list in my LinkedIn contacts.
It's 100% confidential, I will not share your in
tention with anyone without talking to you first. I'll just send you what I hear about, keep you in the loop. Help with your search.

Let's get you to a healthy place, a positive place, a place where
you can do and be at your best.

Where you are succeeding not in SPITE of
but BECAUSE of your
team.

Email me today at paulnazareth @ rogers
dot com and I'll add you to this list.

The HR process is broken, it's time to get a little more skin in the game (you and me both!) and network like we mean it!


Ready to claim the job you deserve?

The challenge you were born for?


Let's make like a tree - and get you out of there!

No comments:

Post a Comment