Today, there are a lot of benefits to using Twitter at conferences.
A lot of ways it can be used to add value to both attendees and sponsors.
So! Delegates, sponsors, CAGP members across Canada please join myself and the team in tweeting up and around #CAGP2013 ( the official hashtag )
Not on Twitter? This is your chance to sign up, learn with your peers – I’ll be hosting a private 15 min social-media crash course Thursday morning to help ( details on Twitter of course )
- Follow the main CAGP account: @CAGP_ACPDP
- Leah Eustace @LeahEustace
- Christina Attard @GPTekkie
- Jill Nelson @Nelson_Jill
- Janice St. Denis @Jlstdenis
- Janice Correa @JLBCorrea
- Genane St. Rose @GenaneStR
- Holly Wagg @HollyWagg
- Dawn Marie Schlegel @DawnMarieS
- Renee Beneteau @ReneeBeneteau
- Amanda Stacey @EstatesLaw
- Trina Owens @TrinaOwensSK
- And Me! Paul Nazareth @UinvitedU
Also! For the first time, many of our exhibitors and sponsors are Tweeting so follow the hashtag and say thanks for making the conference possible!
Be sure to follow the speakers too!